Saturday 4 May 2013

Za Best of Topshop!

£74

£70

£57

£110

Okay, before I start writing (well I already am writing, but you know what I mean), I feel I should explain that sometimes I just randomly swap letters with 'Z's in my posts (like 'Za' in the title of this post par exemple. I just do it because I am a weirdo, that it all- and not because I am stupid (I am not stupid). I just don't want anyone to think I am stupid, so... that is all.

Okay, onto the actual post. I am writing about Topshop, because I LOVE Topshop. I am obsessed with designer clothes but I cannot afford ANY of them- I don't want to sound like a spoilt bitch, but I am very poor, because my parents don't give me any money- although, to be fair, most girls of my age can't afford designer clothes either- but then, to be fair, most of them aren't as materialistic as me so it's really not my fault. Unless... it is my fault for being too materialistic... :o Topshop is one of the only high street shops I actually like very much- don't hate me for saying that pleaze! Luckily, in my hometown de Leeds, there is a massive Topshop- I think it is the 3rd biggest in England- YEAH BEETCHES! -Sorry, I'm sure you're very nice and not a bitch. Anyway, zis iz awesome for me, especially recently, because Topshop have had some awesome new clothes out over the last few weeks. I particularly lurrve zeir CO-ORDS!! -For the clueless, I am referring to coordinating tops, skirts, trousers etc. One of my favourites of their co-ordinating outfits has to be their oversized yellow and white checked top and matching mini skirt. It's sunny, bright and original- perfect for summer! The top and skirt look very stylish together, and not the kind of thing one sees every girl in the street wearing. Another one I like is the blue and green crop top and skater skirt, which, coincidentally, my sister- za lucky bitch!- recently bought. There seems to be a major 'matchy-matchy' trend hitting the fashion world right now, and Topshop is pulling this off perfectly. Their trouser suits look perfect with crop tops- after all, zis iz za season of midriff-baring. My favourite-only slightly ahead of the yellow and white co-ords- has got to be their gorgeous midi-length leaf design skirt and matching crop-top. The side-split looks awesome, but the length of the skirt stops the piece from being too revealing. BRAVO Topshop! You have succeeded once again!

Another thing Topshop seems to be really good at is Cami tops. Oh, and crop tops too. When I eventually become a working woman; I'm 15 by the way, I don't simply not work due to laziness, I would like to purchase all of their work-lady clothes. Their trouser suits, shirts and 'smart-work-lady-shoes' are beautiful. I WANT ZEM NOW!! Basically, I just love everything Topshop has to offer- therefore, I have composed a list of just a few of zeir wonderful clothes from this season, which you can see below. 
                                                              I WANT ZEM ALL!!!






Sexy AND Stylish. Somehow this crop top is the perfect level of revealing- a flash of flesh without looking a bit...y'know.. tooooo fleshish (that should be a real word). BUY. NOW. (If you want; I don't want to pressurise you. :) ) - £28





I love pandas... therefore, I love these pants- £4


This skirt is so pretty and cool- team it with a crop top and creepers to look awesome! It looks like something a really cool girl who goes to cool cafes that sell beautiful cupcakes and rainbow-coloured cakes; and she sews her own clothes... just saying. - £48

This coat is very elegant and looks cool- I think- with just about anything.  It's so pretty. :) -
                                                                               £75

Elephant trousers! What more can I say? -£35

This shirt is gorgeous with its very on-trend laser cut outs. Wear it with the trousers below to look tres tres chic.  Sorry, I know there should be an accent on 'tres', but my keyboard won't let me add one... just saying. - £32
Simple, but gorgeous. And so flattering on any woman.  Work that sexy monochrome look! -
                                                                            £22
Just gorgeous. I love it and I would be quite happy to marry it. Definitely on my birthday list. (Even though my birthday is not until July) -
                                                                       £60

No comments:

Post a Comment