Monday 6 May 2013

A CHANEL MASCARA VENDING MACHINE?! WHA' THE DUCK!? :D

ZEY CALL IT 'LE VOLUME DE CHANEL MASCARA'!!!
I WANT IT! NOW.


Has anybody else heard about the release of Chanel's new mascara?
And the fact that it will be sold in CHANEL VENDING MACHINES?!! *excuse me while I scream with excitement*. To be honest, even if the mascara is awful- which it clearly won't be- I will happily buy IT. I don't know how much it costs, and I don't care, because I know it will be AWESOME (sorry, I know I use the word 'awesome' waaaay too much). A VENDING MACHINE? A VENDING MACHINE?! Who thought of this brilliant creation? (in the context of it containing mascara). A creation whereby customers will be provided with a Chanel token, which acts as a coin to purchase this beautiful, genius mascaric- is that a word?- new product. The mascara is named 'Le Volume de Chanel Mascara', and is available to buy at Selfridges, if you would like to use- yes, please!- the vending machine. Otherwise, it is available nationwide. I will happily travel the 6 hours from Leeds to London just to buy it. :D
JE T'AIME CHANEL!!! JE T'AIME!
Here is a picture of the vending machine that I have stolen from Vogue.co.uk:    :D
WHA' THE DUCK?! A VENDING MACHINE!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment