Monday 6 May 2013

Mes vetements- MY CLOTHES :D




As the weather in England- at least in Leeds- is nice- for once!- I felt I should share with you what I'm wearing today in celebration of the sun. Okay, so it's not exactly the most summery of outfits, but to be fair, I only said it was good for ENGLISH weather ('good weather' in England includes anything above freezing and only 23 hours of rain in one day). Some of the clothes I had to take LOTS of pictures of, because I am a pedantic freak, and got paranoid that none of the photos were clear enough. Therefore, please excuse the large amount of pictures (I believe there are around 10 pictures of just one pair of trousers). I should be posting more pictures of my clothes in the near-future, as I have literally only 3 more days of school left! -That is until I start sixth form in September, but I actually want to go to sixth form in contrast with being in Year 11.- This means I will no longer have to wear school uniform ever again!- Yay! No more blazer-wearing! (Apart from nice, fitted blazers, obviously). I suppose it would have been a lot easier to just take one picture of the whole outfit... but I don't want to give away my identity... :D Anyway, here is my outfit du jour:




My blue and white flowered trousers cost £14.99 from H&M. When I went on www.hm.com/gb a minute ago to see how much they cost, it was sooo weird seeing a model wearing the same trousers as me!- (Who cares Sophie? Who cares?)

Me wearing the trousers- the reason why I'm standing weirdly is because I  had to  hold the camera away from me pour to take za picture.

The cuff of one of the trouser legs. I took this picture to show that the trousers are cropped (but I have to fold the cuff over a lot because I am so small :/ (5"3))
                                       
The flowery pattern of the trousers reminds me of the cover of one of my favourite books: 'Bonjour Tristesse' by Francoise Sagan- (read it. NOW.). By the way, I don't actually speak French- despite the title of this post and the fact that one of my favourite books is French. But I am trying to learn French (I don't have much time to learn it with all 13 (!)of my exams coming up soon), and I do- attempt to- read French Vogue. :D


My top is also from H&M (I used to have a weird obsession with H&M), and I've had it for years so I can't remember how much it cost. Look!- you can see my hand in the bottom left hand corner! :o -(Sophie... who gives a shizz??)
                                         
My 'Je t'aime' sweatshirt from New Look cost £15. It used to be really long and thick, but I've had it for about 3 years now- :o - so it's gone really thin. I prefer it this way though.
Why am I so obsessed with French things?!!

A message to YOU, MY READERS- if you exist!
'Je t'aime'- meaning 'I Love You'- in a non-creepy way.

                             

My Next bag- £28- makes me feel nautical and matches my stripy top.

These flip-flop wedges are not the most comfortable shoes- WHY ARE FLIP-FLOPS SO PAINFUL?!!- but they at least look pretty (a mon avis (in my opinion))


My jewel headband from Accessorize (it was about £12) I bought on a ferry on the way to France with school. -Why  am I so obsessed with France!? Even the blue and white stripes on my top and bag are a bit French!! I had to put it on my leg to take the picture because it wouldn't show up properly on any other surface. :D





No comments:

Post a Comment