Monday 6 May 2013

Keira Knightley- I love her!

Sooo Pretty!


Keira Knightley avec nouveau husband James Righton


Okay, so in my most recent post from (very early) this morning- I believe written at around 1.15am?!- I included a picture of Keira Knightley on her wedding day. This had literally nothing whatsoever to do with my post, but I was trying to avoid boring you, yes YOU, to death, and thus included it randomly. I'm sure you have seen pictures of Knightley, looking beautiful, on the front of newspapers with her new husband. She looked so lovely I feel she deserves a post. She wore a pretty garland of flowers on her hair; a knee-length, pale pink, strapless, full-skirted dress (that was a hand full to say); and a tweed Chanel jacket. I have to say, well done Keira, once again you have succeeded in looking brilliant. Her choice of clothing was simple, understated and, as a result, perfect (although, with that face,she could wear a bin bag and still look good). Even her husband, musician James Righton looked stylish. 

I have always loved Keira's undeniable style. Here are some of my other favourite looks of her's:
Wearing Chanel from its A/W12 Collection.

                                                 
Wearing Valentino.
                                                         
Looking lovely in Rodarte.

                                                     
Wearing Chanel with Karl Lagerfeld.
                              
She opted for Erdem this time.




No comments:

Post a Comment