Saturday 20 July 2013

I LOVE MAD SHOES.

If you're anything like me, and love crazy, original shoes, you'll adore the two footwear brands I'm currently hooked on. For me, buying shoes from either of these brands are investment purchases, but ones that are definitely worth the price- not that I can afford them at the moment, but that's not the point!

 Sophia Webster

No, I am not referring to Sophie Webster from Coronation Street. Yes, I am referring to Sophia Webster, shoe master-extraordinaire and former design assistant to Nicholas Kirkwood. Her A/W 13 collection captured my attention for two reasons: 50% because her shoes are just INCREDIBLE, and 50% because the models' hair was styled so they looked like unicorns, and I LOVE UNICORNS!!! Her designs are the perfect combination of sheer genius and sheer madness. Together they form the perfect recipe, resulting in footwear more delicious than cupcakes. :O  These shoes are way out of my budget, but a) that isn't saying much, and b) they should be expensive because they're amazing. This is luxury at it's most exciting.
Some of my favourite Sophia Webster designs are below:
(Visit www.sophiawebster.co.uk  to fall in love with even more gorgeously ridiculous/ ridiculously gorgeous shoes)!


£485- FLAMINGOOOOOS!


£525


£385


£430


£340

£595
                         
                              Irregular Choice

 My other shoe addiction belongs to 'Irregular Choice', another crazy shoe brand. It's slightly more affordable than Sophia Webster, but the shoes are definitely still investment pieces (at least for me anyway) and are of fantastic quality. I think I'm most impressed by the pair of camel- heeled wedges, which are pure genius and insanely weird/ cool. If I stepped out of the house in any of these shoes I would be desperate to show them off! Somehow they manage to look really stylish despite being so utterly ridiculous. I own one pair of 'Irregular Choice' shoes (the silver flowered ones below), which I bought for my school prom. Even the soles of them are gorgeous- instead of boring, ordinary soles, they are painted with beautiful pictures of cowgirls- (I know that doesn't make them sound 'beautiful', but they really are). If you want to witness the awesomeness that is the shoe box they come in, you'll just have to buy a pair of them!- *Go for the camel ones!*
£74.99


£199- CAMELLLLL!!!!


£99


£165


£78- Recognise these? ! I bought these for my school prom- the pictures of which you can check out from my last post!
£89.99


No comments:

Post a Comment