Monday 22 April 2013

From my dressing table.


My dressing table
From left: Eley Kishimoto blue eye shadow; pink StarGazer eyeliner; Urban Decay gold eye shadow

From left: Ted Baker compact; Rimmel Instant Bronzer; Lee Stafford Salt Spray; Jean Paul Gaultier  Classique body lotion


Here is a compilation of everyone I keep on my  dressing table, including all of my favourite makeup. I don't tend to spend much on makeup, but a few of my buys are so good that they are well worth saving up for, especially the Armani makeup and Chanel lipstick.  Recently I decided I would start experimenting more with makeup and having a more confident approach to it (hopefully without looking like a clown). Enjoy. :)
P.S. If you have any recommendations of other makeup, please mention them in the comments box.
Loreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara-
 This is the best mascara I've ever used. The round brush is perfect  for  exaggerating the corners of my lashes. I've used it so much now that all the writing has worn off the tube. :)
Giorgio Armani Maestro fusion makeup, £36
I love this foundation; it's so light and has a perfect consistency.  I would recommend  this to everyone; it really is the best foundation I have ever used! It isn't the cheapest of foundations, but it's definitely worth the price. 

Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in Fascinante- £25
I don't own many lipsticks, but I love this one for its intense
colour and smooth matte finish.




The Body Shop Extra Virgin Minerals powder and brush. Both the brush and powder are really soft and the powder provides a natural complexion. I would recommend it to most people, however, if you have lots of blemishes or spots, it probably won't provide much coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment